TLO Tactical Gun Magnet Mounts (2 Magnetic Mounts)
You Save 26% (
*** Each Set comes with TWO high quality, super strong gun magnets ***
The Magnetic "Gunmag" Mount (Box Of 2) From Tlo Outdoors Is The Perfect Solution For Practical, Quick, Concealed Gun Storage. Our Gun Magnets Are Made Of The Highest Quality Neodymium Magnets With The Ability To Hold Up To 25 Pounds. The Magnet Is Covered With A Specialized Rubber Coating To Prevent Your Guns Or Ammo Magazines From Being Scratched When Attached.
Dimensions & Weight: 2.75 In (L) X 1 In (H) X 1.25 In (W), And 3.6 Ounces (Each).
• Install In The Location Of Your Choice Such As On The Inside Of Vehicle's Center Console, Under A Desk, Coffee Table, On The Side Boards Headboard Of Bed, Side Of Dresser, Etc
• Install In Closet Or Safe To Attach Your Handguns To The Mount Or Easily Attach Your Ammo Magazines. Use As Magnetic Gun Or Ammo Magazine Storage Or As A Part Of Your Tactical Wall.
• The Magnetic Mount Can Also Be Used To Mount And Display Knives, Or Tools.
Tlo's Exclusive Safety Clip Is A Cylinder Shaped Attachment To Our Gun Magnets That Allow Attachment Of A Metal Ring & Optional Trigger Guard Lanyard. This Was Developed In Cooperation With Federal Law Enforcement & Training Staff.
In The Box
• 2 Tlo Magnetic "Gunmag" Mounts
• Instruction Sheet With 15% Tlo Member Discount Code
• Mounting Hardware & Metal Ring Attachments To Attach To Safety Cylinder Clip
Safety & Legal Disclaimer:
It Is The End User's Sole Responsibility To Take All Safety Precautions In Using This Magnetic Mount, And End User/Customer Assumes All Risk. We Recommend Trigger Guards And Usage Of Our Exclusive Safety Cylinder Clip. More Safety Details Enclosed In Packaging.
If Your Device Fails, Is Damaged, Or If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase, Return It For A Full Refund, No Questions Asked.
Great magnets for the price!!!
They hold my smaller fully loaded Glock 43 just as good as it hold my loaded full size Glock 19x with a pulse 5 extension. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for a magnet for their vehicle.
So far these have been great! Now I haven't gone off road or taken any Dukes of Hazzard style jumps, but I sure pushed on it with my leg to see what would happen, and it snapped right back in place every time I have tried. Other than maybe covering the magnet with a piece of felt or something similar this has worked wonderfully for me!
Easy install. Although, the double stick tape is useless. Must use screws. MUST HAVE A TRIGGER GUARD FOR THESE. Waiting to go over my first, big, unexpected bump in the road. That will be the test for me.