* FREE Ground Shipping on Orders Over $25 and EASY, FREE Returns *
Holosun Technologies, Micro Red Dot, 2MOA Dot Only or a 2MOA Dot with 65MOA Circle, Solar With Internal Battery, Includes Low and Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount, Housing Shrouds for Windage and Elevation Turrets, Fits 1913 Picatinny Rail, Black Finish
The HS503CU is a new micro red dot optic equipped with a 65 MOA circle dot reticle with the option of switching to a 2MOA dot only. Holosun's highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The "U" signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides.
• MICRO RED DOT SIGHT: The HS503CU is a 20mm micro optical sight with a durable T6061-T6 aluminum housing designed to be made compatible for rifle and carbine applications.
• SUPER LED: High capacity CR2032 lithium ion battery with up to 100,000 hours of battery life powers the optic; Holosun Super LEDs provide a versatile range of intensity for the brightest environments down to no light situation.
• MULTI-COATED LENS: Holosun's optics are manufactured using optical glass with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare.
• PARALLAX-FREE: When the red dot is on the target, so are you; 2 MOA dot size. • SOLAR FAILSAFE TECHNOLOGY: Solar Failsafe allows the red dot sight to remain powered when your battery fails; also features a light sensor allowing the reticle to automatically adjust brightness under any lighting conditions.