Paracord Gun Sling Product Description:
- Over 17" of HIGH QUALITY, 550 PARACORD with ADDITIONAL 1/4" EXTRA WIDTH and LEATHER TLO LOGO PATCH
- 2-POINT sling ADJUST EASILY with HIGH QUALITY, METAL BUCKLES and SWIVELS adjusting from 33" to 44"
- PERFECT as a rifle sling, AR15 sling, shotgun sling, and can be used as a CROSSBOW SLING STRAP.
- TYPE III 550 Paracord lightweight, comfortable nylon, kernmantle rope rated to hold up to 550 lbs
- SURVIVAL and FIRST AID: Use as KERNMANTLE ROPE, TOURNIQUET, shoestrings, belts, suspenders, hoists
Our premium line of adjustable, 2-point 550-rated paracord gun slings are created as tactical and survival slings for your guns including rifles, shotguns, and even work perfectly as a crossbow sling or crossbow strap. Choose between traditional swivels or QD "quick detach" swivel ends. Swivel studs/adapters sold separately.
With numerous colors and styles to choose from, each sling has over 17 inches of high quality, woven paracord and has a beautiful leather patch featuring the TLO Outdoors logo.
We use the strongest 550-rated paracord (rated to hold up to 550 pounds of static weight) with adjustable metal buckles and swivels that easily attach to your rifle, shotgun, or crossbow. The sling easily adjusts from 33" to 44". For extra comfort, our gun slings are wider than most paracord gun slings, adding an extra 1/4" to width.
Your parcaord rifle sling doubles as survival gear, allowing you to suspend up to 550 pounds or be utilized as clothing, belts, suspenders, clotheslines, pulley systems, ropes, and first aid functions such as tourniquets.