MPN: BR2RP | UPC: 676315001065
The Fobus Roto Paddle Holster for Beretta/Taurus setting the standard for concealed carry. State of the art design, injection molding and high density polymer have created a holster which cannot be duplicated in leather or any other material.
Fobus Holster was founded in 1978 and is Israel's leading holster maker. Fobus was the first holster company to introduce injection molded polymer holsters and was developed for the Israeli Military and Special Security services. Fobus holsters and mag pouches are made of high density polymers which are exceptionally comfortable, lightweight and extremely durable. Fobus offers a variety of over 160 different passive and active retention holsters, in both left & right handed versions, fitting hundreds of different firearms and revolvers, with all possible carry options. All Fobus holsters and mag pouches are virtually maintenance free and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Key Features: Fobus Roto Paddle Holster for Beretta/Taurus
- Passive retention, one-piece holster body construction
- Low profile design for concealability
- Passive retention allowing rapid presentation
- Rubberized paddle backing for extra stability and comfort
- Attachments secured with steel rivets
- Beretta 92 without rail (Except Brigadier & Vertec & Elite), Beretta 96 without rail (Except Brigadier & Vertec & Elite), M9
- CZ 75B .40
- Taurus PT92 full size (without rail), PT99 full size (without rail)
Specifications: Fobus Roto Paddle Holster for Beretta/Taurus
Video: Fobus Roto Paddle Holster Beretta/Taurus
Most orders placed before 12 Noon (EST) ship same day and FREE SHIPPING on orders $25+
No-Hassle Returns for 30 days from your purchase date.
TLO is a family-owned, American small business in GA. We treat you right.