MPN: 8720 | UPC: 087171048932
The Kershaw Shuffle Diy Folding Knife, 2.4" Blade, in its garage-appropriate black-and-gray coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a keychain ring—along with the handy features other Shuffles are known for.
This compact Kershaw Shuffle Diy Folding Knife, 2.4" Blade is equipped with a shorter, but wider, blade of quality stainless steel. The handle’s contours fit the hand comfortably. And yes, the bottlecap lifter, built into the back of the knife, is still there. Because DIY is hard.
Key Features: Kershaw Shuffle Diy Folding Knife, 2.4" Blade
- Makes a great utility knife, work knife, or multi-function pocketknife—with a bit driver, bits, and jump ring
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily
- Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with texture and finger contours for solid grip
- Includes bottle opener, bit driver with flat head and Philips® screwdriver bits, keychain ring hole
- Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud
Specifications: Kershaw Shuffle Diy Folding Knife, 2.4" Blade
|Blade Length||2.4 in.|
|Blade Finish/Coating||Black-oxide coating
|Blade Thickness||0.11 in.|
|Closed Length||3.25 in.|
|Handle Material||Glass-filled nylon|
|Handle Thickness||0.61 in.|
|Overall Length||5.75 in.|
Video: Kershaw Shuffle Diy Folding Knife, 2.4" Blade
Most orders placed before 12 Noon (EST) ship same day and FREE SHIPPING on orders $50+
No-Hassle Returns for 30 days from your purchase date.
TLO is a family-owned, American small business in GA. We treat you right.